- 【Perfect Alternative Case for Powerbeats Pro】- A perfect replacement if you lost your original Powerbeats Pro charging case, or just for backup.
- 【Large Capacity Built-in Battery】- 700mAh built-in lithium battery, enough for 3 times charging for your Powerbeats Pro.
- 【Charging & Syncing】- Not only for charging your Powerbeats Pro, but also pairing with your cell phones or tablets.
- 【Lighting Cable Charging】- Just like the original case, you can recharge it with a lighting cable.
- 【Safety Guaranteed】- Charges your Powerbeats Pro safely & efficiently with over temperature, short circuit, over input protection. Please feel free to contact us in case you have any problem. We'd be more than happy to make things right for you.
Headphone Charging Indicator
The indicator light turn white when plug in your Powerbeats Pro, and the light will be off after 5 seconds.
Case Charging Indicator
The indicator light remains red while charging the case with a lighting cable. The light will be off when the case is fully charged.
Instruction for Syncing:
1. Turn on the bluetooth function on your phone.
2. Open the case and long press the sync button for 2 seconds until white light flashes to enter bluetooth pairing mode.
3. Wait about 10-30 seconds, and a window will pop up on your Phone.
4. Click on your phone to start pairing. When pairing is complete, short press the sync button once until white light on. Close the case and click “complete” on your phone.
5. Open the case again, and a window will pop up on your phone and you can check battery level on your iPhone. Now your Powerbeats Pro is ready for use.
Note:Battery level of the case and headphone can be only displayed on iPhone.
Battery Capacity: 700mAh
Headphone Recharging: 30 minutes
Case Recharging: 2.5 hours (without earphones inside)
NOTE – It takes a longer time for the case to be fully charged with the earphones inside.