- Power beyond boundaries: The reliable 2,000mAh juice pack air battery case delivers enough power to extend the life of your iPhone to a total of 31 hours.
- Total hours of power: (Including the hours from the phone itself) up to 80 hours of music playback, 31 hours of talk time, 20 hours of video playback, or 18 hours of web browsing.
- Full access to the lightning port: With full access to the lightning port, you can always use your lightning headphones to listen or talk while you charge.
- Wireless power: The juice pack access battery case is compatible with most wireless chargers.
- Wireless and USB-C Input: You can recharge the juice pack access battery case wirelessly or through the USB-C port.
New York Times bestselling author Lysa TerKeurst unveils her heart amid shattering circumstances and shows readers how to live assured when life doesn’t turn out like they expected.
What do you do when God’s timing seems questionable, His lack of intervention hurtful, and His promises doubtful?
Life often looks so very different than we hoped or expected. Some events may simply catch us off guard for a moment, but others shatter us completely. We feel disappointed and disillusioned, and we quietly start to wonder about the reality of God’s goodness.
Lysa TerKeurst understands this deeply. But she’s also discovered that our disappointments can be the divine appointments our souls need to radically encounter God. In It’s Not Supposed to Be This Way, Lysa invites us into her own journey of faith and, with grit, vulnerability, and honest humor, helps us to:
- Stop being pulled into the anxiety of disappointment by discovering how to better process unmet expectations and other painful situations.
- Train ourselves to recognize the three strategies of the enemy so we can stand strong and persevere through unsettling relationships and uncertain outcomes.
- Discover the secret of being steadfast and not panicking when God actually does give us more than we can handle.
- Shift our suspicion that God is cruel or unfair to the biblical assurance that God is protecting and preparing us.
- Know how to encourage a friend and help her navigate hard realities with real help from God’s truth.